I am currently undertaking Masters in Computer Science at University College London, UK. I have a broad range of interests and in my free time I design websites, create promotional videos and ride a motorcycle with my girlfriend. On top of that, I am a quite keen reader, and enjoy reading books on investing, psychology, business biographies and stories of successful leaders.Some of my favourite books of all time:
- When I Stop Talking, You'll Know I'm Dead: Useful Stories from a Persuasive Man by Jerry Weintraub
- The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is Shaping our Future by Ashlee Vance
- Born A Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah
- What You See Is What You Get: My Autobiography by Alan Sugar
- Sam Walton: Made in America by Sam Walton
- One Up On Wall Street: How to Use What You Already Know to Make Money in the Market by Peter Lynch
- On the Shortness of Life by Seneca
This list is far from being completed - due to the number of books I read.
There are many books I've enjoyed but the ones above made a big difference in how I perceive certain aspects of my life and the world we live in. One of my favourite quotes:
Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams, or to wake up and chase them.